How to Search
- Where are you looking? In the first box, type the area that you wish to search. You can use city name, address, postal code, or intersection. Suggestions will appear as you type. You can also click the arrow to use your device’s location.
- How do you want to search? You have two options. Select the one you want by using the buttons:
- Keyword Search. Type in what you are looking for. You can enter a type of service (for example food banks or youth employment), an agency or a program name (such as Red Cross or LEAP), or any sort of keyword or short phrase. Suggestions will appear as you type. Press Enter or click the Search button to continue.
- Topic Search. Choose from the type of service you are looking for and a list of topics will appear. Click on the name of the topic to start a search or use the red X to return to the previous screen.
- Customize your search (Optional). Scroll down to the bottom to set the size of your search area and how you would like the results sorted.
You have two options for seeing the results of your search. At any time, you can switch between them using the List and Map buttons at the top of the page. Click the Search button to start over.
Want to see more? Click the Load More button at the bottom of the page.
If you want to see information about a record, click on the organization name.
Here you can see the results of your search displayed on a map. Drag the map with your mouse or finger to look around. You can zoom in and out using the + and – buttons. To learn about a service, click the red place markers. If you want more information, click the name at the top of the box.
Suggest an Update
If you find a listing that is showing incorrect information, you can suggest an update to us. At the bottom of each service listing you can click on “Suggest Update”. This will bring up a form where you can enter the corrections.